Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Designer shoes or boutique shoes?

Choosing the bridal shoes that match the style of your wedding gown is important. I can’t be choosing a shoe that I love so much but does not match my wedding gown. Is so hard! Some of my friend ordered their wedding gowns from the well-known gown designer, so they are able bring along their wedding gown to see if the design / style of the shoes match their wedding gown. But as for me I need to buy a pair of shoes before I know what types of gowns I’ll be choosing. Even, if I have chosen, I don’t think Mon’Liza would allow me to bring their gown here and there. Now, I have to decide whether to get designer shoes or boutique shoes?

Designer shoes - I am thinking of getting a designer shoe for my actual wedding day. Firstly because I want my wedding shoe to be one-in-a-kind. Secondly, as it is a tailored shoe, I guess should be very comfortable. However, it might be costly.

Boutique shoes - I should be buying my photo shooting shoes from boutiques. It might take a longer time to hunt for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment