Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Should I be buying a pair high heeled or flat shoe?

I always imagine of wearing a pair of very high heeled (stilettos) shoes on my wedding day. Probably I think they’ll make me hotter and sexier. Hahaha! Silly me! But bear in mind that wearing a stilettos shoe may not be so comfortable and will be at a risk of falling down.

So, choosing a “right height” pair of shoes is important. Well, if you are so use to wearing a 4 inches pair of shoes, I don’t think is a problem of wearing it on your wedding. Remember, you won't look great falling down with difficult heels and you can’t smile when your feet are in pain. Choose a shoe that you are confident with it (you know you won’t be falling down with it and you know you won’t feel discomfort and pain with it)

Right height that bring me confidence:-
  • Wedding ceremony – about 3 to 4 inches as I need not walk a lot
  • Wedding banquet – Less than 3 inches as I need to walk to table by table to say hi to my guests, friends and relatives
  • Photo Shooting in Port Dickson – 2 pairs (about 3 inches and about 1-2 inches as I need to run during the photo shooting)
  • Outdoor Photo Shooting – Sport shoes (yes, i'm not joking)
  • Indoor Photo Shooting – 3-4 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment