Thursday, April 2, 2009

Basic information needed in choosing an auspicious wedding day

As I mentioned earlier, my mom just asked for our (my bf and I) date and time of birth, thinking that is adequate. Ring! Ring! Ring! My phone rang. My mom called to ask for my bf’s parents’ chinese name and zodiac. “Emmm… I don’t know”, I told my mom. Don’t misunderstand, I don’t know their chinese name (because I can’t read Chinese character) and not that I don’t know their name. So my mom called my bf for his parents name and zodiac.

Basic information needed in choosing an auspicious wedding day:-
- Bride’s name;
- Bride's date of birth;
- Bride's time of birth;
- Bridegroom's name;
- Bridgegroom's date of birth;
- Bridgegroom's time of birth;
- Both parents’ date of birth;
- Bridegroom’s parents' name;
- Roughly when you plan to have your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment