Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What colour of the bridal shoe should I be buying?

I have chosen a white wedding gown and a sky blue evening gown for my Port Dickson bridal photo shooting. Therefore, getting a pair of white bridal shoes fit the best for both gowns I’ve chosen. The thing is, my next bridal photo shooting (indoor and outdoor) will be on 23 June 2009 and I have not chosen my gowns. What colour of bridal shoe should I be getting?

Well, I know it is not possible to get a same colour of gown and shoe but at least a perfect match. After considering this and that, I should getting a white or silver bridal shoes as I think it won’t go wrong with any colours of the gowns.

Choosing white is even better as white is the truest colour and therefore it can dyed to other colour after the wedding. However, I'm not sure if there’s any shoes maker in Malaysia that does shoes dyeing. If there’s, its worth investing money in a better quality white bridal shoes as you can wear it over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment