Monday, April 6, 2009

6 December 2009, my wedding date

Guest what? The famous “fortune teller” that my mom was telling me is the famous Chinese Master that I heard so much from the internet and friends, Loh Tat Pit.

Weeks after the basic information was given to Loh Tat Pit, my mom gave them a call to obtain a list of auspicious date for my wedding. The auspicious dates for my wedding that given by Loh Tat Pit are……

To choose a date from the list given is not easy as we need to take care of everyone’s opinions. For example, I like to hold my wedding on Saturday because my friends and relatives from outstation need not to take leave on Monday or need not to rush back to their hometown right after my wedding dinner. It’s tiring! I don’t want my wedding turned up to be a tiring day for my friends and relatives.

After a few rounds of discussion, finally the date is set. Phew! 06.12.2009 is the date. My mom called Loh Pat Tit again to inform them that we have chosen 06.12.2009 so that they can do the rest of the calculations. My mom also confirmed that we will be going over to listen to the briefing on our “si san bat zi” on….

No comments:

Post a Comment